By default, only the Gavam and CLM facetrackers are turned on (for the Toolkit; otherwise only the Gavam is turned on).
. If you wish to change the configuration for running other modules
- Edit \bin\multisense\ssi_vhmsger\bin\config.ini and change the "useXXXX" parameter to "true" to make a module work.
- If the dependencies for the module are not setup correctly, the ssi_vhmsger will crash.
- If running FAAST, make sure the "useKinect" as well as "useFAAST" parameters are both "true" in the config.ini.
- A webcam must be connected to the computer.
- If the application fails to start, one of the dependencies might be missing.
- ssi_vhmsger will not exist exit when the "Kill" button from the launcher is clicked. Also, if it's killed from the launcher, the ssi tool will turn yellow.